- You want to use traditional traffic light colors to indicate values that you consider correct, below target or dangerous using green, yellow and red.
- Conditional formatting for graphs allows coloring bars differently according to KPIs and you would like to use the same to color measures in tables.
- SAP Analytics Cloud 17.2
- In SAP Analytics Cloud is not possible to change the font color or add a customized image next to the value.
- Use Thresholds in Tables to set your margins in a table.
- There are three default ranges with the following labels and colors:
- OK: green
- Warning: orange
- Critical: red
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Ask a question on the SAP Community!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
EPM, SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, Hana Cloud for Planning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, C4P, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, HCP, C4A, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJ, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., BICloud, BO Cloud, sac table, kpi, colour, , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) , LOD-ANA-BI , Business Intelligence Functionality, Analytic Models , LOD-ANA-PL , Planning , LOD-ANA-BR , SAC Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PR , SAC Predicitive , Problem