- A WebSocket client is being used to connect and subscribe to a streaming project.
- When sending a request to the project to subscribe to a single stream or window, data is getting successfully streamed to the client as expected.
- However, when using a single request to subscribe to multiple streams or windows, no data is arriving at the client.
- SAP Event Stream Processor 5.1 SP10 through Rev 122 PL05
- SAP HANA Smart Data Streaming 1.0 SP10 through Rev 122.05
- SAP HANA Streaming Analytics 2.0
SAP Event Stream Processor 5.1 ; SAP HANA 1.0 smart data streaming ; SAP HANA streaming analytics 2.0
streaming, processing, web socket, esp, sds, analytics , KBA , BC-SYB-ESP , Sybase ESP (Event Stream Processor) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.