Getting Timestamp error when proceeding to the next Panel.
Create an incident for support to check th logs, if the find below errors proceed with resolution below.
In the logs it says 'System.Web.HttpUnhandledException' was thrown. --> The given key was not present in the dictionary.
In the logs it says Exception of type 'System.Web.HttpUnhandledException' was thrown. --> Unknown InputValue Name [cust_Salutation].
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding 1.0 - All Versions
Reproducing the Issue
- Pick up a candidate from the Dashboard
- When you click on the Next on the Panel it gives you a Timestamp Error Message
- When you search the error message in Splunk it says "The given key was not present in the dictionary"
- Click on Onboarding > Process
- When proceeding to the next panel it gives you a timestamp error message
- When you search on the error message in Splunk it says "The given key was not present in the dictionary"
The next panel has a Field which has a Key that does not exist on the Data Dicitionary
- Determine which is the next Panel the candidate should have next
- Go to Settings
- Panels and look for that Panel
- Check the Fields and their Keys
- Check if those Keys exist on Data Dictionary
- If not, add it then try again
Timestamp ; the given key was not present in the dictionary ; time stamp error during the process ; NES ; PHV ; OS , KBA , LOD-SF-OBD-PAN , Panels, Panel Designer , Problem