- When using a dependent formula, changing a filter on data in a table results in REF_ERROR.
- It is not possible to set a fix anchor to a cell.
- SAP Analytics Cloud
Reproducing the Issue
- Create a table on a story canvas and add a formula (EX: =A1+B1 in cell C1)
- Create a separate formula in a different the table using the previous formula cell as a value in the formula (EX: =C1/D1)
- Save and reopen the story.
- Change the filter on the data in the table (EX: Change date range filter in calculation of A1 data)
- Notice the table view on the cell with a formula reverts back to the text value box, and the calculation results in a REF_ERROR
- Examine the formula to see it has changed to =REF_ERR+REF_ERR
- Applying filters in tables changes the references of the cells and the formula can't be calculated.
- Vote on this improvement request.
- Follow up on it in order to get updates on when it is implemented.
- 2569847 - Where can you find SAC user assistance (help) to use, configure, and operate it more effectively?
- Have a question? Ask it here and let our amazing SAP community help! Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening an incident for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists > Getting Support
- Need More Help? Contact Support or visit the solution finder today!
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
EPM, SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, Hana Cloud for Planning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, C4P, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, HCP, C4A, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJ, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., BICloud, BO Cloud , KBA , references error into tables , 2 values in different cells , grids grid dtc , LOD-ANA-BI , Business Intelligence Functionality, Analytic Models , Product Enhancement