Not able to add new users in SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) as the save button is disabled.
- SAP Analytics Cloud
Reproducing the Issue
- Connect to your SAP Analytics Cloud system.
- Select "Security > Users" from the Main Menu.
- Click the "New" icon.
- Fill in the required fields and notice that the "Save" icon is still disabled.
USER ID contains an unsupported character
Only alphanumeric and underscore characters are allowed for a USER ID and the maximum length is 127 characters as per section Creating New Users.
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Ask a question on the SAP Community!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
Please rate how useful you found this article by using the star rating facility at the top right-hand corner of this article.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics, add, create, new, login, user, account , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) , LOD-ANA-BI , Business Intelligence Functionality, Analytic Models , LOD-ANA-PL , Planning , LOD-ANA-BR , SAC Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PR , SAC Predicitive , Problem