When you are in a Scheduled Offering under 'Related' > 'Registration' > 'Advanced' you can usually change the price per delegate.
Now for all roles and all scheduled offerings the prices are grayed out and therefore cannot be changed.
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
SAP SuccessFactors Learning Management System (LMS)
An admin can edit the price for both internal and external shopping account if:
- The users shopping cart must be enabled. If shopping cart is disabled for the user, and admin cannot edit the price or chargeback code.
on the user record > Related/More > Commerce > ensure the 'Enable Shopping Account' box is checked
- The user is not in a canceled status
- There is no order associated with the registration (adding a price and charge code in this case will create an order)
- There is an order associated with the registration and the payment type is chargeback
- The item price is not set to 0 in the Master inventory
To change the catalog price:
- Open the master inventory record in edit mode > change price
- Select the record to change (on the screenshot here it is the item which is at 0.00€) > Next
- Change the price
NOTE: if you want the price change to propagate to catalogs, make sure to check the 'Apply price change to catalogs' box
- Click Finish
- If you have selected the option to propagate the price change to the catalogs please make sure the 'Catalog Price Update' Automatic Process is scheduled (System Admin > Automatic Processes > Catalog Price Update).
The 'Catalog Price Update' Automatic Process is intended to update the prices in a catalog. If you schedule this process, then the system updates the prices in a catalog when a pricing rule (usually in the form of a discount) changes.
Prices cannot be changed via “Advanced”, scheduled offering price, tuition, course price, training fee commerce lms unable update change lms sf successfactors catalog apply , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-COM , Commerce , LOD-SF-LMS , Learning Management System , How To