Purchase account management function has been activated in the company code.
At the time of a Goods Receipt, the purchase account is posted and the offsetting entry is also posted to a purchase offsetting account.
With a Goods Issue in a Vendor Consignment scenario, movements:
- 201+K Consumption for Cost Center from Consignment.
- 411+K Transfer Posting to your Own Stock.
- 601+K Goods Issue for Delivery.
Purchase Accounting is getting posted as well.
- Materials Management (MM)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA
ECC, Purchase Account, Consignment, EIN, EKG , KBA , MM-IM-GF-ACT , Account Determination , MM-IM-GI , Goods Issue and Return Delivery , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.