An Application error is being thrown out if one of the templates are clicked.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Admin Center
- Launch Manage Templates
- Open Recruiting
- Click Any of the templates (Job Requisition, Job Application, Candidate Profile, Offer Detail)
- An application error is returned in the browser
Generic Objects are not enabled in the instance
- Please reach out to Partner to enable Generic Objects from the provisioning
- The enablement must be done by Partner because in Q3 2015, all RBP-enabled clients were upgraded to the new Generic Object Classification
- Job Code Entity will be greatly affected if Generic Objects is enabled and Job Classification object is still NOT upgraded to an MDF Generic Object
Generic; Objects; Manage; Templates; Recruiting; Error; Job; Requisition; Application; Candidate; Profile; Offer; Detail; , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-ADM , Admin Center, RBP, Permissions and Settings , Problem