- Even after completing a course, the user still gets reassigned with the same course via an Assignment Profile.
- SuccessFactors Learning Management System (LMS)
- LMS considers each Assignment Profile as unique, so if the user is part of two or more Assignment Profiles that have the same course in its rules, the user will be assigned with this course 2 or more times.
- If the user completed a course as a free-floating item (course that is not part of a curriculum) but this item is also part of a curriculum, which is in an Assignment Profile rule, the user will be assigned with this curriculum and, consequently, assigned with this item.
- Note that a free-floating item (item that is not part of a curriculum) and a NOT free-floating item (item that is part of a curriculum) are considered as 2 different entities by the LMS. This behavior is because they are stored in different tables in the database, hence the system won't consider free-floating completions against NOT free-floating completions.
There are two options for not reassigning the course for the User:
- Option 1: remove the affected User from the Assignment Profile Rules, in order to have the courses removed from their Learning Plan.
- Option 2: Remove the item or the curricula from the Assignment Profile, in order to have only one assigned to the User
2555562 - Item assigned via Assignment Profile more than once to a User
course completed but reassigned, reassigned item incorrectly, Assignment Profile assigning items incorrectly, incorrect assignment, origin, curricula, curriculum, duplicated, multiple, System AP , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-ASP , Assignment Profile , How To