The following warning message is shown on Supplier Invoice XXX when you perform check on Supplier Invoice or a Purchase Order:
'Company XYZ not registered in country United States, define relevant Tax Number Type.'
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Supplier Invoicing Work center.
- Go to Invoice and Credit Memos view.
- Show All Invoice Documents and Find Invoice XXX.
- Choose Check.
The warning message 'Company XYZ not registered in country United States, define relevant Tax Number Type.' is displayed.
Follow similar steps to check a Purchase Order in work center Purchase Requests and Orders.
For instance, Tax Number Type 4 - State Sales and Use Tax Registration Number are not maintained in Tax Authority.
The same error is raised for other Tax registration numbers missing.
You can maintain Tax Number Type 4 - State Sales and Use Tax Registration Number by following the below steps:
- Go to Tax Management Work center.
- Go to Tax Authorities view and go to Tax Authorities sub view.
- Show All Tax Authorities and Find the corresponding Tax Authority ID.
- Go to Edit and Go to Company Tax Arrangements.
- Choose the Company and Go to Tax Numbers tab.
You can maintain the Tax Number Type as 4 - State Sales and Use Tax Registration Number and the Tax Number or any other missing tax number.
Once this Tax Number Type is maintained, the warning message is not raised.
tax number, registration, tax authorities, missing, company, , KBA , AP-BP-BPT , Business Partner Template , How To