- You are trying to add components to subcontracting purchase order items through the BAPI_PO_CHANGE but system is returning the error "ME 154" - "Not possible to determine any components".
- You had activated DIMP solution.
- Materials Management (MM)
- Discrete Industries & Mill Products (DIMP)
- SAP ERP
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP Central Component for discrete industries
- SAP R/3 add-on for aerospace and defense
- SAP R/3 add-on for mill products
- SAP S/4HANA
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
ECC, BAPI, BAPI_PO_CHANGE, ME154, BOM, PO, SUB-CONTRACT, SUBCONTRACT, ME22N ME_COMPONENTS_MAINTAIN , KBA , MM-PUR-PO-BAPI , BAPIs - Purchase order , MM-PUR-PO , Purchase Orders , IS-ADEC-SUB , Subcontracting , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.