In this recorded training session, you will learn the basics on troubleshooting SAP Contact Center issues, using the tools and traces relevant for each component area of CCtr.
This session is the first part of a presentation on how to collect and interpret SAP Contact Center (AKA BCM) logs. As an introduction, we will show you a brief overview of the SAP Contact Center Solution and demo the BLV tool. We will also dive into what and where the collect the corresponding logs depending on the particular situation. This will be a 1 hour training session.
- Introduction + Overview of agenda
- Brief explanation of the components that make up the suite
- How to enable log tracing
- Log tracing for core components
- Log tracing for OII (online integration)
- Demo on how to use the BLV tool
- Example call traces
- Common errors and where to find recommendations
- FAQ (10 minutes)
Duration: 60 minutes
This Technical Training Session covers:
SAP Contact Center
- SAP Contact Center System Admins
- Key users
- Support Engineers
BCM, Communication Management, CCtr, Contact Center, Telephony, errors, log reading, blv, debugging, common errors, troubleshooting, video, calls, queues, system configurator , KBA , CRM-CCI , Contact Center Infrastructure , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.