You are trying to show the IDOC Payload of a processed message from Business Communication Monitoring but you get the Error Message:
"Payload not found".
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Application and user management work center.
- Input and Output Management view
- Select Business Communication Monitoring
- Search for All business messages and filter to find the relevent Message ( "Business Partner / Communication System" )
- Select the Message and click on Show Payload -> IDOC
- Error appears "Payload not found".
If you refer to the documentation about "Business Communication Monitoring" from your system Help section, you will see the following:
"To view the information that was sent with the message, you can display the message payload. The following options are available:
•To display the payload for the communication with the SAP® Business Suite, click Show Payload and then choose IDOC.
•To display the payload for communication with all other systems, click Show Payload and then choose SAP ESD.
=> Note that depending on the service interface, the action may not be available."
If your communicating system is not part of SAP® Business Suite, there is no IDOC Payload available. This is normal system bahaviour.
If the IDOC is not available, the SAP ESD Payload should be.
Also you can download the SAP ESD Payload by clicking on the button "Download Payload"
KBA , LOD-CRM-EMP , Employee , How To