Ticket Routing Rules have been set up to assign a team to tickets based on certain conditions, for example by E-mail Channel ID.
However, when tickets are created and conditions of the Rule are met, tickets are not assigned to the expected teams.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Administrator work center.
- Go to the Service and Social view.
- From the Work Distribution section, select Ticket Routing Rules.
- Define Routing Rule in a way to assign team based on a certain condition.
Now in the Service work center, check if the team is assigned.
- Go to the Service work center.
- Go to the Tickets view.
- Open ticket XYZ (XYZ represents concerned ticket ID).
- Notice that the ticket XYZ does not have the team assigned.
The reason for the missing assignment is that the Use Rules for Service and Support Team determination is not maintained in Business Configuration.
- Go to the Business Configuration work center.
- Go to the Implementation Projects view.
- Open Activity List of an ongoing project.
- Navigate to the Fine-Tune step.
- Find activity: Tickets for Customer Support.
- Select Maintain Involved Parties.
- Select Party Role: Service and Support Team.
- Select the Maintain Determinations button.
- Check for Active: Use Rules for Service and Support Team determination.
- Select OK followed by Save and Close.
ticket, routing rules, determination, agent, team , KBA , LOD-CRM-SRP , Service Request Processing , Problem