- When searching objects in BI launch pad using Platform Search, no result is shown with following error message:
An error occurred while searching.: Unable to find servers in CMS HOSTNAME:6400 and cluster @CLUSTERNAME with kind pjs and service PlatformSearchSeviceOCA.
All such servers could be down or disabled by the administrator. (FWM 01014)
- Adaptive Processing Server (APS) hosting Platform Search service is running fine.
- Go to CMC > Applications > Platform Search Application > Properties and get the following error under Index Location:
Platform Search is not available because BI platform cannot validate the search's file paths.
- 3 kinds of Index Location boxes cannot be modified.
- Number of indexed documents and Last indexed time stamp might show correct values, which means that Index is built successfully.
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.0 / 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.X
- Platform Search
FWM01014, cannot, APS server, platformsearch, VPN, NIC, multiple, gateway , KBA , BI-BIP-ADM , BI Servers, security, Crystal Reports in Launchpad , BI-BIP-SCH , BI platform search , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.