While mass creating calibration session using Admin tools >the .csv file is not imported successfully
Reproducing the Issue
1. Log into the instance
2. Admin Tools >Calibration> mass Create Calibration session.
3. Select the .csv file from the system>Import
4. Message "File not imported successfully"
The file should be in proper format so that the file gets uploaded successfully
. The correct csv format to mass create Calibration Sessions with multiple participants as well as multiple subjects is as below:
2. The first column contains the Calibration session name ,the second the name of the Calibration Template .The Session date, Location and Activation Date are optional .If there are more than one participants for one session, the “|” symbol is used to separate the participants as shown in the screenshot. This needs to be repeated for all the rows.
3. If you have more than one facilitator or Session owner, the same symbol "|" needs to be used.
KBA , LOD-SF-CAL-SES , Sessions, Creating, Managing etc. , Problem