- Datamatrix barcodes with encoded string longer than 30 characters appear to be truncated in Work Manager when user scan it in as a functional location or equipment with the buil in camera of the iOS device
- Beyond the 30th character, gibberish characters may appear
- The problem does not happen when an external Bluetooth scanner instead of the built-in iOS device camera is used to scan the barcode.
- SAP Work Manager version 6.4
- iPhones or iPads running iOS version 10.x
datamatrix, bar code, barcode, syclo, agentry, work manager, WM64, workmanager, iPhone, iPad , KBA , MOB-SYC-SAP , Syclo Mobility for SAP backend , MOB-SDK-AGC , SAP Mobile SDK Agentry Clients , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.