- There are multiple Winword.exe processes in Task-Manager, the number of processes are twice as much as the started WebDynpro application.
- Users are experiencing memory shortage and there are multiple Winword.exe processes in Task-Manager.
- CRM WebUI is generating multiple Winword.exe processes in Task-Manager.
- Web Dynpro for ABAP
- SAP NetWeaver 7.3, SAP_BASIS SAPKB730XX
- SAP enhancement package 1 for SAP NetWeaver 7.3, SAP_BASIS SAPKB731XX
- SAP NetWeaver 7.4, SAP_UI SAPK-740XXINSAPUI
- SAP NetWeaver 7.5, SAP_UI SAPK-750XXINSAPUI
- Internet Explorer 11 (IE11)
Web Dynpro; Webdynpro, MIME, Inconsistency, SAP_UI, Update, Upgrade, winword, winword.exe, multiple, Windows, IE11, Internet Explorer, CRM, WebUI, Incident Management, Memory, TaskManager, Task-manager, UR, attachment, assignment block , KBA , BC-WD-ABA , Web Dynpro ABAP , CRM-BF-COM , Content Management , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.