- What are Connector Workbooks?
- Where can we get them from as a customer or partner?
- Who is responsible for them?
- Consultants & Connectors
- Responsibility of the use of Connector Workbooks
- Partner and Professional Services Implementations
SAP SuccessFactors Learning Management System (LMS)
- Connector Workbooks are documents that capture overall connector behavior.
They contain a list of mandatory and optional fields to include in the connector input files.
They will also document customer decisions, provided that you have worked with a partner or with SAP Professional Services team before implementing them.
Please note that these Workbooks are not a list of system requirements.
- More information about connectors is available to be shared with customers and partners of SAP via this SAP Help Portal link.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Be sure to logon to SAP Help Portal in order to return ALL search results. Many documents are protected and the SAP Help Portal does not always auto-logon users.
For example: if you are looking for User Connector - SF, please search for 'User Connector - SF' and you will see the User Connector - SF People (CORE) Feed Mapping in the search results per the below screenshot:
- Connector Workbooks are owned and maintained by the SAP Professional Services team.
In other words, SAP HCM Cloud Support LMS team is not involved.
- You are free to engage external consultant services to alter your custom Connector Workbook(s) if specific information needs to be documented for you.
- We recommend engaging a Certified Partner or Professional Services to assist you on connectors implementation. If you decide to utilize Connectors / Connector Workbooks on your own you will assume full responsibility.
Please note, it is expected & recommended that you complete thorough testing before using Connectors to negate erroneous data being loaded in the system. Best practice is to run the connector in a stage environment for one record and verify the results.
To reiterate, SAP Cloud Support LMS team is not responsible for the data that LMS administrators place within the input files.
- If you require further assistance in relation to the customization of Connectors, or fixing the data erroneously changed by a connector run please contact your relevant external partner or SAP Professional Services and refer them to the relevant Connector Workbooks.
Please refer to attached SAP KBA 2149831 for details on how to engage SAP Professional Services.
LMS; Learning Management System; Connector; Connectors Workbook; User Connector-SF; User Connector; Federal User Connector; Organization Connector; Organization Owner Dashboard Connector; Job Code Connector; Alternate Job Code Connector; Learning History Connector; Item Connector; Curriculum Connector; Scheduled Offering Connector; Scheduled Registration Connector; Administrator Connector; Domain Connector; Time Zones; Connector Error Codes; OLSA Connector; Competency Connector; Account Code Connector; Implementation Guide , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS , Learning Management System , LOD-SF-LMS-ADM , System Admin, Global Variables, References , LOD-SF-LMS-CON , Connectors , How To