A DTP load is executed, where one or more target fields have the conversion PERI6 flagged inside of the transformation. The result of the conversion exit is a not expected value and therefore the data load fails with following error message seen in the job log:
Enter period in the format __.YYYY RRKEB 021
- SAP NetWeaver SAP NetWeaver 7.0
- SAP enhancement package 1 for SAP NetWeaver 7.0
- SAP enhancement package 1 for SAP NetWeaver 7.3
- SAP enhancement package 2 for SAP NetWeaver 7.0
- SAP enhancement package 3 for SAP NetWeaver 7.0
- SAP NetWeaver 7.3
- SAP NetWeaver 7.4
- SAP NetWeaver 7.5
- SAP BW/4HANA
RRSV_EX_IN_CONVERT, 0FISCPER, FISCPER, NUMC, OUTPUTLEN, "Output length", RSDCHABAS, external format, external length, Enter period in the format __.YYYY, RRKEB 021 , KBA , BW-WHM-DST-TRF , Transformation , BW-WHM-DST-DTP , Data Transfer Process , BW-WHM-DST , Data Staging , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.