- Unable to schedule an Adhoc Report from Provisioning
- Getting error "Failed to create FTP URI due to this error: Relative path in absolute URI:" while submitting an Adhoc Schedule Report Job.
- Error when attempting an FTP export schedule in Report Center:
- 'Cannot use FTP URI: Relative path in absolute URI'
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Provisioning -> Manage Scheduled Jobs
- Create a new Job
- Error while submitting the Job : "Failed to create FTP URI due to this error: Relative path in absolute URI:"
Or attempt the same in Report Center.
- Error: 'Cannot use FTP URI: Relative path in absolute URI'
This error is generally caused if you missed a "/" before the File Path while scheduling the Job.
Incorrect File Path: incoming/EC
Correct File Path: /incoming/EC
- Change the File Path and add the missing "/" before the File Path
- Resubmit the Job
Relative, path, in, absolute, URI, Job, Scheduling, Ad, hoc, Table, Report, Export, Job, Unable, schedule, ftp, sftp, Error , KBA , LOD-SF-ANA-ADH , Adhoc Reports & Report Builder , LOD-SF-ANA-PRV , Provisioning Changes , Problem