- Dump database cmd will fail with an error 3216 when loading a database dump
- database option 'deallocate fisrt text page' os on
- 1> load database test from 'server.dmp'
Backup Server session id is: 69. Use this value when executing the
'sp_volchanged' system stored procedure after fulfilling any volume change
request from the Backup Server.
Msg 3261, Level 16, State 2:
You cannot load this dump because it contains functionality that is available
only on the server on which it was dumped.
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0
Error 3261, Level 16, State 2, deallocate first text page, enabled, on, true, sp_dboption, CR736179, CR#736179, 736179 , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.