- Transaction CJVC (Analysis of Value Category Assignments) shows commitment items assigned to value categories that were supposedly not assigned to these value categories.
E.g. Commitment item 155500 is shown to be assigned to that value category even though the range specifies 1432 to 1991.
- Transaction CJVC (Analysis of Value Category Assignments) shows commitment items assigned to multiple value categories while they were supposedly only assigned to one value category.
Commitment item 155500 shows a duplicate assignment.
- SAP ERP Project System (PS)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA, on-premise
- SAP S/4HANA, cloud edition
SAP ERP Central Component all versions ; SAP ERP all versions ; SAP R/3 Enterprise all versions ; SAP R/3 all versions ; SAP S/4HANA Cloud all versions ; SAP S/4HANA all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA all versions
Finanzposition, Wertkategorie, Finanzkreis, Wertkategoriezuordnungen , KBA , PS-IS-ACC , Accounting , PS-CAF , Payments , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.