- Under centain circumstance, customer would want to add character limit for PM form.
- There is a quite simple way to add the limit for all comment boxes in a form.
- This KBA will be focusing on how to use meta-enforce-rte-limit in XML.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- meta-enforce-rte-limit is a optional code that allows user to add the 4000 character limits for all the comments box in the form.
- Once this option is turned on, the expected behavior is that a pop up window appears showing the hightlighted text input by user is exceeding 4000 characters.
- To turn this option on, we need to add <meta-enforce-rte-limit>true</meta-enforce-rte-limit> right after <meta-scale> in <fm-meta> section.
- Here is the screenshot for reference.
KBA , LOD-SF-PM-SCR , Software Changes, Services, Provisioning etc. , How To