You are new in the Integration Center and you are trying to create/edit/run integrations, but every time the system show the following error message:
[COE0020]Permission execmanager_read_events_sys_admin is required
Status Code: 403
EMMonitoredProcess, IntegrationProcessDefinition, IntegrationProcessVLTable, IntegrationProcessOutputFields, IntegrationProcessConnectionOperation, IntegrationProcessDefinitionVersions, IntegrationProcessConnection, IntegrationProcessSortCriteria, IntegrationProcessFileOptions, IntegrationProcessFilterCriteria, IntegrationProcessVLTableItem, IntegrationProcessKnownHostKeys
- SuccessFactors Employee Central HCM suite
- Integration Center
Reproducing the Issue
- Access your Admin Center;
- Access Integration Center;
- Try to create/edit one integration.
- Get the error message;
Missing RBP (permissions in your user/group)
Please check our Integration Center handbook, topic 3 "Role-based Permissions for Integration Center".
You'll be able to see the permissions that the users need to have to avoid the error "COE_GENERAL_FORBIDDEN Status: Forbidden Status Code: 403".
Include these permissions for your SF user/group and the issue will be solved.
To be easier to identify the permissions for Integration center, kindly find below too:
- Manage Integration Tools > Allow Admin to Access OData API through Basic Authentication
- Admin Center Permissions > Read Execution Manager Events
- Admin Center Permissions > Read Execution Manager Event Payload or Event Report
- Metadata Framework > Admin access to MDF OData API
- Manage Integration Tools > Access to Integration Center
- Intelligent Service Tools > Event Center
- Manage Integration Tools > Allow users to execute "Application/UI" or "Event-based" Integrations
- Manage Integration Tools > Read Security Center artifacts using API
Integration Center, COE_GENERAL_FORBIDDEN, Forbidden Status Code: 403 OData, RBP, permission, execmanager, read, sys, admin, required, sheduled, job, failed, to, complete, error, permission, tool, fordbidden, successfactors, success, factors, , KBA , LOD-SF-INT-INC , Integration Center , LOD-SF-INT , Integrations , Problem