System populates Default Payment Reference Type in Supplier Invoice for Countries - Belgium, Denmark, Netherlands or Switzerland.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go To Supplier Invoicing Work Center.
- Select the Common Tasks New Supplier Invoice.
- Under the General Tab the field Payment Reference Type is already filled with the default option.
Payment Reference Type option allows to create and receive payment reference details from suppliers and pay using the relevant coutry-speciifc payment process.
This option is automaticlly included in scoping if customer has selected following countries - Belgium, Denmark, Netherlands or Switzerland.
If you prefer not to have the payment reference type value to be defaulted to for example: acceptgiro - netherlands when any Supplier/Company, who is in Netherlands is selected during Invoicing, it is necessary to descope the following question:
Do you use payments with reference for payables?
By doing so, the Payment Reference Type field will not be visible while creating a new Supplier Invoice.
Steps to descope the question:
- Go To Business Configuration Work Center.
- Go To Implementation Projects View.
- Select the Project -> Edit Project Scope.
- Navigate to Questions.
- Select the Scoping element - Cash Flow Management.
- Select Payables and Receivables Processing.
- Further Select Payments and Clearing.
- On the right side questions tab, descope the question 'Do you use payments with reference for payables?'.
KBA , AP-LUD , Logistic Unit Data Management , AP-SIP , Supplier Invoice Processing , How To