Image/Data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems,sample data or demo systems.Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- System does not respect the permission provided for Badges.
- Employees have the ability to Give a Badge, even with "View" only Permission.
SuccessFactors Employee Profile
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Manage Role Permission > Employee Data > SF Badge and verify that the user only have View Permission
- Go to My Employee Profile and check that you don't have the permission to "Give Badge".
- Go to the profile of another Employee
Note: You will see that you have the ability to "Give a Badge" to other employee.
Currently, the Badges functionality, when enabled on Public Profile, will not respect permissions, and all employees will have the ability to see and give badges for other users. For themselves, the users will only be able to see badges, but will not be able to give bages.
KBA , LOD-SF-EP , Employee Profile , Problem