- Linear asset management (LAM) data associated with a Work Order, the Functional Location or Operation associated with the Work Order, are not being displayed.
- Either one of the following situations would appear
- The "Linear" link does not show up
- The "Linear" link shows up but once clicked, the next screen shows the linear data field returning blank
- The "Linear" link shows up but once clicked, the next screen shows the linear data field returning 0
SAP Work Manager Version 6.4
LAM, linear, Agentry, Syclo, WorkManager, Work Manager, WM64, WM, SAPWM64, linear asset management, order, notify, notification, notifications, functional, location, return, returning , KBA , MOB-SYC-SAP , Syclo Mobility for SAP backend , MOB-APP-MAO-ERP , S4MERP/SMERP-Mobile Add-On integration to S4/ERP , MOB-SYC-SAP-WM , Syclo SAP Work Manager Application , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.