Asterisk in mandatory fields should show right away upon load of page.
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding 1.0
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Onboarding > Settings > Panels
- Select a Panel
- Click Preview and asterisk are not showing right away.
- The Key in the Account Option do not exists in the instance.
- The account option has a value of False
For Partners / Implementors:
- Go to Super Admin > Account > Account Options
- Check if Key "ShowAsteriskOnLoad" is available and has a value True.
- If key does not exist, add key in SuperAdmin > Account Option. See below image for the correct setup.
Please contact Support to enable the feature and mention this KBA.
Asterisk, Mandatory fields, Required fields, Onboarding, Panels
, KBA , LOD-SF-OBD-PAN , Panels, Panel Designer , How To