- We would find that the format of Effective Start Date is different from the others on the same page when we are using some certain locale.For instance, when we choose the Simplified Chineses, we will find that the format of birth date is different from the Effective Start Date.
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
- Employee Center 1608
- Based on the note https://launchpad.support.sap.com/#/notes/2363138 we could understand that the date format is normally controlled by user's locale.
- But the Effective Start Date won't be changed along with Locale changing.
- This particular symptom is an exception, system didn't support to change the date format of effectivestartdate.
- Please submit an enhancement request if you want to have the format customization function for effectivestartdate.
- Reference for creating an enhancement request : https://launchpad.support.sap.com/#/notes/2090228
KBA , LOD-SF-EC , Employee Central , Problem
SAP SuccessFactors HCM Core 1608