- Page truncated.
- Page orientation is incorrect.
- Page displays in portrait despite set to landscape
- Page Orientation not retained for report migrated from Crystal Reports to Crystal Reports for Enterprise.
- Note: Images and data in this SAP Knowledge Base Article is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SAP Crystal Reports for Enterprise 4.1
- SAP Crystal Reports for Enterprise 4.2
CRFE, CR4E, CR for Enterprise, CR, paper size, paper orientation, page size, migrated, page orientation, page orientation not retained , KBA , BI-RA-CRE , Crystal Reports for Enterprise , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.