If a Scheduled Offering is assigned by an admin and/or has passed the registration cutoff date, the user cannot initiate a withdrawal from the scheduled offering.
LMS All versions
Reproducing the Issue
1. Create a Scheduled Offering and assign a registration cutoff date.
2. As an admin, enroll a user to the Scheduled Offering
3. Wait till the Registration cutoff date has passed.
4. The user won't be able to withdraw to the Scheduled Offering unless the Admin will do the withdrawal
As the system is designed, there are rules to consider when a user withdraws from a Scheduled Offering:
1. Users cannot withdraw if the Scheduled Offering was assigned by an admin. They can only withdraw if the Scheduled Offering was self-assigned.
2. Users will not be able to withdraw from registrations that have passed the cutoff date. Once the registration date has passed, it freezes any action from the user and only the LMS Admin can make any changes to enrollment past the the registration cutoff date.
Past Scheduled Offering, Withdraw from Scheduled Offering, Admin assigned Scheduled Offering , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS , Learning Management System , Problem