- Rule is intended to look a fields in JobInfo and CompInfo and identify the Event Reason, but the Rule is only working when both Job Information and Compensation Portlet are open even if you do not need to change a field.
- Issue only occurs in V.12 and PP3 for b1608 version.
- Employee Central
Reproducing the Issue
- In user´s Employment Information Select Take Action and then select Change Job and Compensation Info
- With just the JobInfo portlet open change the value you need to change according with your Rule configuration. Then press SAVE.
- Now scroll down to the bottom and click on the pencil icon to open the Compensation portlet without execute any change.
- Press SAVE again.
- Press OK and then you will note that the rule executes successfully.
If you try the same process without opening the Compensation portlet, the rule is not being triggered.
- This issue has been resolved by the Release b1611, issue only happens for V12 and PP3 version on b1608 version.
Employee Central, Job Information, Compensation Information, Business Rules. , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-RUL , Business Rules & Event Derivation , Problem