The user wanted to delete forms by using the "Group" filter, however when the user selects the Group filter, an error message shows up.
Manage Role Permissions
Reproducing the Issue
1. In Admin Center, go to Delete Form.
2. Filter it by group, go to 'Choose a Group' field then click the 'Select' link.
3. An error message will show up similar to the one below:
The user doesn't have 'User Search' permission in RBP.
1. In Admin Center, go to Manage Permission Roles.
2. Update the role, then look for'General User Permission' and check the 'User Search' permission.
Note: This permission depends on the target population defined in the role.
delete document, delete forms, forms, Choose a Group, filter by group, dynamic group, application error, delete, admin center, mass delete forms , KBA , LOD-SF-PM-ADM , Admin Center, RBP, Permissions and Settings , Problem