How to enable or disable E-Verify Correct Data process?
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding 1.0 - All Versions
For Live Customer(s)
Please engage with an SAP Certified Partner or Professional Services/Consulting, refer to KBA: 2279979. In addition, kindly refer to KBA 2686368 to understand what are considered implementation or consulting request.
This setup is done as part of implementation process and not to be enabled in the middle of SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding live system. If you would like to disable this feature, please reach out to SAP SuccessFactors Cloud Product Support in SAP One Support Launchpad via SAP Expert Chat or Support Incident. In addition, follow the template when creating an incident and provide the needed information below.
- Subject: KBA 2399697 - E-Verify Correct Data Process
- Component: LOD-SF-OBD-EVF
For Implementation Partner(s) and Consultant(s)
- Navigate to SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding back-end > Target Account > Process
- Find the E-Verify Correct Data and in the Enable column you will see if the process is currently enabled or not
- To activate the process click enabled and deactivate by clicking disabled
- E-Verify Correct Data activity is triggered if E-verify activity is closed as incorrect data
- E-Verify Correct Data activity is triggered if DHS passed a correct data to E-Verify activity hence triggering the validation to correct the US I-9 form via correct data workflow
- It is not advisable to disable the E-Verify Correct Data for customers with Onboarding US process
SAP SuccessFactors, Onboarding, OBD, ONB, e-Verify, DHS, Verification, Verify, Employment. , KBA , LOD-SF-OBD-SCR , Software Changes, Services, Provisioning etc. , How To