When a user selects a report that they wish to run, the following error is generated:
Please report the following error to your system administrator:
com.plateausystems.elms.util.helper.ElmsFinderException: Exception occurred while trying to fetch report with id: 450
at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor4389.invoke(Unknown Source)
Caused by: com.plateau.common.reportservice.impl.ReportEngineException: parameterHandle is null: task=org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.api.impl.GetParameterDefinitionTask@100e6de3 scalar=org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.api.impl.ScalarParameterDefn@23505a51 report=org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.api.impl.ReportRunnable@70598df3
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
SuccessFactors Learning Management System (LMS) - All Supported Versions
Plateau Report Designer (PRD)
The issue is with the Plateau.library file which is imported as part of the report import process.
A library file has been imported recently but it has overwritten the previous library file. The new file has does not have a particular parameter included and therefore the report itself cannot be opened. Hence the error.
As an example, three quiz reports are generating the error: Quiz Item Analysis (CSV), Quiz Results Analysis (CSV) and User Quiz Data (CSV).
- As the quiz reports are system reports, you will be able to export the report zip file but won't be able to import it back in. In this case, export a custom report and then open the zip file in PRD.
- Establish a connection to PRD and under the Report Parameters page, note that the QuizSearch parameter is invalid. Note the red X beside the parameter.
- When you open the Plateau.library file from the report zip file that was exported and compare it against a vanilla Plateau.library file in a text comparison tool, you can see that the The QuizSearch parameter is not present in the reports Plateau.library file. Hence the error in PRD outlined above.
- To resolve, you must copy the missing parameter details and paste them into your Plateau.library file.
- Update the report zip file that you exported and import back into LMS. Ensure that you overwrite the existing Plateau.library file.
Exception occurred while trying to fetch report with id; Plateau.library; PRD; report error; report parameter; , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-REP , Reporting Data , LOD-SF-LMS-PRD , VJDBC Setup or Connection Issues , Problem