How many notifications are triggered to user when he/she request for withdrawal from item/schedule offering?
Learning Management System
Reproducing the Issue
1. User request approval to register in a schedule offering
2. Supervisor approves the request.
3. User request approval to withdraw from a schedule offering.
4. Supervior grants approval
When user request approval to withdraw from schedule offering, following notifications are triggered to users.
1. ApprovalProcessInitialRequest - This is triggered to inform user that approval process has begun.
2. ApprovalProcessRequestApproved - This is triggered to inform user that request for an item or scheduled offering is granted by supervisor.
3. SystemUnenrollmentNotification - This is triggered to confirm unenrollment from SO.
Withdraw approval, schedule offering, item, approval notifications , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS , Learning Management System , Problem