Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
How to set Involved Parties for Tickets.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Business Configuration work centre.
- Select the relevant Implementation Project.
- Make sure that the status is such, that you can edit it.
- Open the Activity List.
- Open either the Fine Tuning Activity Tickets for Customer Support or Tickets for Employee Support as needed.
- Select the Maintain Involved Parties link.
- You can decide which party roles you want to use in your application. However some party roles are set as mandatory by default and you cannot deactivate these.
- Click Add Row to add a party.
- [NOTE: to create custom parties, use the Fine Tune Activity: Party Role Definition.]
- Click Save.
- Use the Maintain Determinations button to decide how the role is assigned.
- Save your entries.
For further information see Help Documentation Administration Guide > Party Processing (and following) > Add Party Roles to the Relevant Business Objects.
Further reference can be found in the SCN article Party Role Determination in a Sales Document despite this concentrating on sales documents.
KBA , AP-PRO , Project Processing , How To