- The collaborative step allows a performance form to be in the Inbox of all users in the step. When viewing the form in the inbox, the user only sees that the form is with one person, rather than all users in the step.
- How do you determine which name will be displayed in under "currently with"?
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Performance Management
Reproducing the Issue
- Launch form with C-Step that has multiple roles selected
- View form from inbox when it is in the C-Step
- Notice only one name is displayed under "Currently with"
This is by design. The Inbox can only display one name in this field.
- The "Currently with" field will only display one name.
- You can determine the name that will display by the order of the roles on the Route Map. The last role selected will display
- In this screenshot, the HR manager will have their name displayed. In this case "Justice"
- If you were to change the roles to the HR manager first, and then the manager, then the manager's name will be displayed.
c-step, collaborative step, currently with display, pm, performance management, names shown, multiple users , KBA , LOD-SF-PM-FRM , Forms & Templates , How To