- After updating or changing the ownership duration, the expiration date on the application profile did not get updated. Example:
- The instance was set up to own candidates by duration
- The agency ownership duration was changed from 120 to 365
- However, the agency ownership expired for one of the candidates previously submitted at 120 instead of 365
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
Reproducing the Issue
Example of behavior of existing candidates after changing duration:
- Date candidate was added/forwarded to requisition May 25, 2016
- Ownership expired on: 09/21/2016
- New Ownership Date should be: Thursday, 25 May 2017
This is currently working as designed.
- Changes to the agency ownership will not be retroactive.
- The new rule will only affect candidates submitted after the change.
- The thought behind this behavior is that once a candidate ownership is expired, the candidate might have applied by themselves or be owned by other agency.
- This also applies if the ownership type is changed from Requisitions to Duration or vice-versa.
RCM, agency, own, ownership, candidate, duration, existing, previous, submit, submission, update, modify, expire, expiration , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-CAN , General Candidate Issues (not Offers, not Profiles) , LOD-SF-RCM-POR , Career and Agency Portals , Problem