- How to Change User Role assignment via the Analytics Admin.
- You are an Admin User and after providing access to the Analytics functionalities, via the Analytics sub tab, you want to change the analytics role assigned to a User.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SAP SuccessFactors Workforce Analytics
- SAP SuccessFactors HCM Suite
To adjust the Analytics permissions:
- Make sure the Admin User has the User maintenance permission for the BizX Role (Admin centre - Manage Permission Role - Analytics Permission)
- Navigate to Analytics > Analytics and click the Admin link in the top right corner.
If you have the Report Center enabled , check KBA2710944 to know how to access the Admin page
- Select User maintenance and search for the desired User and click on Edit User from the menu
- From the Role ID drop down select the desired Role then Save.
You can choose among the standards (below) or custom role (in this example, Admin I, Designer etc.):
Implementation Partner: Edit Users, Edit User Roles, Detailed Reporting, Report Designing, Report Designing Admin, View All Menus, Menu Building, Report Distributor, FTP Configuration, Site Statistics, Question Maintenance*, Report Transfer**
Report Admin: Detailed Reporting, Report Designing, Report Designing Admin, View All Menus, Menu Building, Report Distributor, FTP Configuration, Report Transfer**
Report Consumer: Run access only, cannot create or edit reports
Report Creator: Detailed Reporting, Report Designing, Report Distributor * Talent Insights Tool Report
Change, Role, Analytics, Role, Maintenance, User, Admin, tab, missing, permission, ORD, Online, Report, Designer , KBA , LOD-SF-ANA-ORD , Online Report Designer , LOD-SF-ANA , Analytics & Reporting (Ad Hoc, YouCalc, ORD) , How To