- How to grant SAP Certified Partner or Consultant access to Onboarding back-end?
- Super Admin site access required for managing the customer Account
- Onboarding Implementation
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding 1.0 - All Versions
For Live Customer(s)
This article is not intended for your consumption, please reach out to your SAP Account Manager if you have queries on providing access to your Implementation Partner or Consultant.
For Implementation Partner(s) and Consultant(s)
- Access SAP SuccessFactors HCM Cloud Operations Portal and go to Operation Requests tab
- Under ONB Requests, click ONB Super Admin Access Request
- Provide the details required by the request form; and
- Click 'Submit' button to initiate request of grant access
- Ensure you have a customer approval before requesting an access and you may find the template for approval here
- Only SAP Professional Services, Implementation Partners, and SAP Cloud Product Support can have access to SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding Super Admin.
- SAP Cloud Product Support does not handle this type of request. Hence, please direct to above link provided.
Related Knowledge Base Articles
- Need to terminate Super Admin Access to an Onboarding account? See KBA 2157616
- Super Admin account is lock and needs a reset? See KBA 2379813
SAP, SuccessFactors, Onboarding, Grant, Provide, Add, Super, Admin, Site, Account, Customer, Environment, PS, Partner, Consultant, ID, Target ID, Name, Super Admin acess; Onboarding Backend acess , KBA , LOD-SF-OBD-SCR , Software Changes, Services, Provisioning etc. , How To