- When using the "Edit Learning History" tool, Program completions are unable to be deleted
- Item completion can be deleted but not programs
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
SAP SuccessFactors Learning
As of 2H 2020 release (b2011), Program Completions can be deleted. This article is for vSaaS customers which are not on this version of Learning. It is recommended to delete the Program completion and then subsequent Item completions.
If Learning is on 1H 2020 (b2005) or lower:
- If individual items from the program are deleted, the Program Completion will not be removed
- Program completion information, such as the completion date, time, and a few other fields via "Edit Learning History" (Manage User Learning > Edit Learning History > Programs) can be modified
- If you do not see the 'Program' field, it needs to be added via the "Add/Remove Criteria"
- In 'Type of History Record' field, if 'Items' is selected, you'll see the list of users who have completed all of Items for that Program if the 'Program' field is not null
SF, success factors, LMS, completed programme, delete, can't, remove, erase, record , KBA , lmsadminui , LOD-SF-LMS-PRO , Programs , LOD-SF-LMS-ADM , System Admin, Global Variables, References , Problem