- User is not able to find the Time Account (object) in Admin Center - Search Box - Manage data
- Employee Central
- Normally if we can't find any object in Manage Data menu, it's probably caused by the permission settings which means the object respects the RBP settings.
- When we create/edit object there is an option named secured, you can control access to that object in role-based permissions if we choose yes.
- Go to Configure Object Definitions - Time account and will find the Secured option is set to Yes.
- If we want to keep the RBP settings, we could go to Admin Center - Manage Permission Roles - Target Role - MDF Foundation Object(it depends on the Permission Category we choose in the Configure Object Definitions) and grant the permission accordingly.
- If we want to exclude the permission settings, just change the Secured to No. Then we would find the Time Account in Manage Data.
KBA , LOD-SF-EC , Employee Central , Problem
SAP SuccessFactors HCM Core 1605