- How does Candidate Account Simplification Work?
- What is Candidate Account Simplification (CAS) within Recruiting Marketing?
- This article provides information about the Candidate Account Simplification feature.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Marketing
- Candidate Account Simplification (CAS) was designed and built to be a next generation replacement for the current Candidate Single Sign On (SSO) integration between Recruiting Management (RCM) and Recruiting Marketing (RMK). The goal of the solution is two parts:
- Reduce or eliminate screen redundancy and potential confusion from the candidate experience.
- Eliminate the SSO “account sync” complexity experienced by candidates who have an account in Recruiting Management but not Recruiting Marketing and unify the experience with a single login and password.
- While enabling CAS eliminates a number of Recruiting Marketing screens related to the Talent Community such as the Business Card, it is important to note that the Talent Community, RMK Job Automated Alerts, and Source Tracking all remain intact. This is ensures that the candidate experience is isolated from the complexities of the two systems.
- When CAS is enabled, all of the Talent Community or account related screens in RMK such as the Business Card, Login Page, Password Reset Page, RMK Profile, and so on, are eliminated from the candidate’s experience. When the candidate choses to apply to a job or interact with their account, the RCM account screens are displayed directly. All of the RMK related data such as source tracking is then automatically updated in the RMK database after the candidate has authenticated with RCM. As a result, the Talent Community records will still be in searchable or reportable form within the RMK recruiting dashboard, and RMK Advanced Analytics however, the candidate only interacts with their RCM account or profile.
The following images are a graphical representation of the apply process and how it changes when CAS is enabled:
CAS First Time Apply Process:
SSO First Time Apply Process:
For more detail on Candidate Account Simplification, see the References section below.
SF, Success Factors, RMK, RCM , KBA , LOD-SF-RMK-INT , Integrations with RCM, Job Posting, CAS , Product Enhancement