- SAP user id authorization set to not allow running of /SYCLO/ADMIN in SAP backend
- Able to log in directly to CRM Web UI to access user data directly
- SAP CRM Service Manager versions 4.0.0, 4.1.0, 4.2.0, 4.3.0, 4.4.0
- SAP Work Manager versions 6.2.0, 6.3.0, 6.4
- SAP Inventory Manager versions 4.0, 4.1, 4.2, 4.3
- SAP Rounds Manager version 3.0.0
SU24, authorization, syclo, agentry. work manager, inventory manager, rounds manager, CRM Service MAnager, WebUI, configuration, authority, permission , KBA , MOB-SYC-SAP , Syclo Mobility for SAP backend , MOB-SYC-SAP-IM , Syclo SAP Inventory Manager Application , MOB-SYC-SAP-RND , Syclo SAP Rounds Manager Application , MOB-SYC-SAP-SM , Syclo SAP CRM Service Manager Application , MOB-SYC-SAP-WM , Syclo SAP Work Manager Application , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.