You are trying to release a Production Model XXX and the following errors are triggered:
technical_error_RPPM 063 appear: Save Failed.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Planning and Production Master Data work center
- Choose Production Model view
- Select and edit the Production Model XXX
- Select the option Release Production Model
- Select the option For Planning and Execution
- See the errors:
technical_error_RPPM 063 and Save Failed appearing
The issue occurs because the Base Unit of Measure (UoM) for one of the products is not the same as the maintained one on Product Master Data.
Edit the Master Data for the product which is not with the same Base UoM and maintain unit of measure conversion under the section Quantity Conversion in the General tab.
KBA , AP-PMM , Production Model Management , How To