An existing project has to be extended with a new service. After generating the runtime objects the new service is not available.
- "Resource not found for the segment" error message appears.
- In SEGW the log during the generation of the runtime artifacts is not showing any error:
"Model Provider Base Class <CLASS>_MPC generated successfully"
"Data provider base class <CLASS>_DPC generated successfully"
"Data provider base class <CLASS>_DPC implemented successfully"
- The model provider class "<CLASS>_MPC" is locked and no changes are carried out
- SAP Gateway Service Builder (SEGW)
- SAP_GWFND SAPK-74010INSAPGWFND or lower
- IW_BEP SAPK-20009INIWBEP or lower
"Process Canceled: Class <> is either locked or you have no authorization", /IWBEP/CM_SBMC_MPC, 047, /IWBEP/CM_SBMC_MPC047, /IWBEP/CM_SBMC_MPC 47 , KBA , OPU-BSE-SB-MDL , Model Generator , OPU-BSE-SB , Service Builder , OPU-BSE-SB-SRV , Service Generator , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.