- When a user login to SAP Analytics Cloud, it can see the message Welcome None
- The System Owner can see the user in the main menu > Secuity > Users with Display Name = None
- When you try to edit that value in Security > Users, you can't edit it
SAP Analytics Cloud
Reproducing the Issue
- Create a User and leave Last Name and Display Name empty
- Log in as your user and notice that "None" is displayed as the name of the user
The display name is managed directly in the SAP Cloud Platform Authentication and Identity Service
- Login as the user displaying the None
- Select the icon with your picture > Profile
- In the screen "Profile Settings" select the link Edit Profile & Change Password
- The application will redirect you to the Profile configuration in the default SAP Cloud Platform Authentication and Identity Service
- Click on Edit. You can modify First Name, Last Name, Display Name, Phone and other settings.
You can access directly to the profile management page in the default SAP Identity Provider:
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Ask a question on the SAP Community!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
Please rate how useful you found this article by using the star rating facility at the top right-hand corner of this article.
user, none, change name, change, surname, displayname, SAC, analyticscloud, c4a, boc, SCI, SAP Cloud Identity , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) , LOD-ANA-BI , Business Intelligence Functionality, Analytic Models , LOD-ANA-PL , Planning , LOD-ANA-BR , SAC Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PR , SAC Predicitive , Problem