Admin Center -> Reassign Job Requisitions:
You try to reassign a requisition to another operator and get the error "Failed to select ‘[operator role]’. [User] is not part of the group: Recruiters".
The operator is supposed to be member of the group 'Recruiters'.
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
SuccessFactors BizX - Recruiting Management (RCM)
- The recruiting group name of Reassign doesn’t match what’s defined in the group-name attribute for the operator in the job requisition XML template.
- Reassign does not call the recruiting group (example = 'Recruiters') but a permission group with the same name: 'Recruiters'.
Reason: The first group ever created (recruitment or permission group) is the one to be called in Reassign.
Reassign -> Group = Recruiters'
Permission Group = 'Recruiters'
1. Make sure you find the name of the group called in Reassign among Admin Center > Manage Recruiting Group (example = 'Recruiters') and also that the operator to whom you want to assign the requisition to is a member of that group.
If no ('Recruiters' is not part of Recruiting Groups), create a new group in Admin Center > Manage Recruiting Group under a different name. The new recruiting group-name should be defined in the job requisition XML template for the recruiting operator, as well.
If yes, check if there is another group of the same name in Admin Center -> Manage Permission Group which is called here instead.
You can also view the content of the called group by clicking on the info icon next to the group name:
If it is indeed group 'Recruiters' = Permission Group which is called you have these options:
Change the parameters of the Permission Group = 'Recruiters' and include the preferred operator (-> user/job code/etc.).
- for existing requisitions: Change the name of the Permission Group = 'Recruiters' to another name provided that there are no unwelcome side effects in other functionalities using the old name.
- for new requisitions: Change the name of the Recruiting Group = 'Recruiters' to another name and amend the requisition template accordingly.
Recruiting group, Reassign job requisition, RBP, Permission group, failed, select, transfer, recruiting user, group name , KBA , error , specific , recruiter , recruiting , requisition , part , manage , one , job , link , give , how , successfactors , xml , role , change , user , able , can , not , group , reassign , move , transfer , person , LOD-SF-RCM-JOB , Job Postings & Requisitions , LOD-SF-RCM , Recruiting Management , How To